If You Only Read One Post...

Friday, August 1, 2014

I wanted a way to give back to some of the bloggers that have made blogging such an enjoyable experience for me. I decided to invite these inspiring bloggers over to my little space and ask them to complete this sentence:

If you only ever read one post on my blog, make it this one...

Today, I have the great pleasure of introducing Jaclyn from Blog Society. I've met Jaclyn a few times and have been in awe with what she has created with Blog Society and the boundaries she continues to push. Through her work she has given me the necessary motivation to be a better blogger. One that focuses on the importance of not only improving my own blog but improving and contributing more to my community of bloggers. 


If you only ever read one post on my blog, make it this one, Grow Your Blog Community

Jaclyn explains why this post: Support, sharing and community are three vital elements to Blog Society so I had been working on a way to bring all of these pieces together in a way that was fun and creative. Then the idea for #blogtribe was born and it's been wonderful to see my feed filled with new discoveries and messages of support from blogger to blogger each week.

I hope you can find a moment to pop over and read Jaclyn's 'one post' I think it tells you a lot about her blogging philosophy and might help you along your journey.

3 comments:

  1. I love this idea Vanisha! It's so interesting to see what bloggers love about what they write, and how it may be completely different to what their readers love about what they write. I'll definitely be popping over to read Jaclyn's post. Looking forward to more of these!

    Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is such a neat idea for a series. Off to read the post now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Vanisha! One thing I love about blogging is the community of bloggers. I trust the people that I read daily. Bloggers have incredible influence upon my life. (I even just brought some protect your pumps!) I will go and read more and keep on eye out for this hashtag. Xx

    ReplyDelete

The comments you leave on my blog are as great as getting letters in the mail. Thank You! I do ask that you not spam me with "follow me and I'll follow back" comments.

 

© Vanisha: A Life Un-Styled All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger