Happiness: My Top Ten

Sunday, August 3, 2014

I can already tell that this week is going to be a difficult one. How can I tell? I'm going to have to wake up earlier than I'm used to. Much earlier. To help ease into the week I thought I'd share some things that make me really happy. 


in no particular order 

1. Water, particularly the ocean but also rivers and swimming pools
2. Sunshine, summer, warm climates
3. Shoes - I'm materialistic - things make me happy
4. Research - design and carrying it out in the field
5. Blogging
6. Being married
7. Running through the sprinklers at night and jumping in puddles
is that two things? but it's the same thing really...
8. Swimming with dolphins at Moon Reef
9. Cuddles and hugs - especially from NLM and AK
10. Dancing - salsa, bachata, merengue, jumping around, I don't care, let's just dance...

What makes you happy? 

13 comments:

  1. 7. Running through the sprinklers at night and jumping in puddles) So funny Vanisha, I like all your 10 or 11 things:)

    xoxo

    Orianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have done at least 15...I'd add some of yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your list! I wish I could dance too...my body doesn't take well to my efforts, though. I'm a total water baby, just not in the ocean! Well, research...as long as there isn't all that work and statistics involved in it ;) And the screaming professors/guides. Killed my enthusiasm at research, that did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your entire list :) My favorite though is probably being married! Such a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dancing is definitely one of those things that will instantly cheer you up! I loved your list. :)

    I'm your newest follower, and I would love for you to follow my blog, too! leslyni.blogspot.com

    Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your views are AMAZING. Large bodies of water and big sea animals freak me out but with a view like that I would have to make an exception.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love my shoes too ... there are too many great ones i forgot on my list. have a great week. ( :

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Especially the ones that include water and a sunny day..nothing can beat it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every day when I have been reading your Blog Every Day in May posts, I sit here and write my own post in my head. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOL! Shoes make me happy too. I love reading your posts because I always walk away feeling good or they evoke a sense of gratitude lest I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just reading your list makes me happier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can definitely agree with your list! xoxo hope your week goes okay!

    ReplyDelete

The comments you leave on my blog are as great as getting letters in the mail. Thank You! I do ask that you not spam me with "follow me and I'll follow back" comments.

 

© Vanisha: A Life Un-Styled All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger