I can already tell that this week is going to be a difficult one. How can I tell? I'm going to have to wake up earlier than I'm used to. Much earlier. To help ease into the week I thought I'd share some things that make me really happy.
in no particular order
1. Water, particularly the ocean but also rivers and swimming pools
2. Sunshine, summer, warm climates
3. Shoes - I'm materialistic - things make me happy
4. Research - design and carrying it out in the field
6. Being married
7. Running through the sprinklers at night and jumping in puddles
is that two things? but it's the same thing really...
8. Swimming with dolphins at Moon Reef
9. Cuddles and hugs - especially from NLM and AK
10. Dancing - salsa, bachata, merengue, jumping around, I don't care, let's just dance...
What makes you happy?